Thursday, 28 March 2013

Blue Ocean Cylinders

I'm not sure about many others but today, in this quaint little town of Melkbosstrand, Cape Town, school holidays begin for us all. But my fellow friends this is far more exciting than the usual holiday because what Easter holidays mean is Jeffrey's Bay! (cue excited screams) At precisely 4:00 am this coming morning my family as well as some lovely friends, will depart on our adventure to land of never ending  ocean barrels and magical waves, it really is brilliant. Supertubes is the most well known of surf spots on this coast and it really is a little paradise I cannot wait to share and experience once again with my lovely friends. So for those of you who are ocean lovers out there, stay posted for some really radical barreling pictures of some epic mind-blowing surfing adventures that are yet to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment